Wednesday, November 15, 2006

BenQ X720

I’m planning to buy a digital camera soon. I don’t know how soon but it would be my next target. Thus, I’m surveying some of the model through online recently. A lot of types for selection included cyber shot, SLR pro, Cyber shot pro, etc. Actually I’m not planning to have a high tech and expensive one since I just need it for rough use and blog photo post purposes.

Anyway, I’m attracted to this model (haven get to know about the price) of BenQ. The first thing that attracted me is its slim look and size. Compared with other camera brand on market they are just getting fatter and fatter for better hand holding posture. I just need a handy one which I can bring along wherever I go. That would be more than enough. The most important thing that I look into is the pixel (since I need to capture some of my artwork and get to edit with software. It has to be extremely in detail). Follow by the battery life span and sustain time. Lastly, I will look into the memory space available.

Looking at the simple requirements that I need, it’s actually simple to find one which suit me. However, I’m in love with this. Look pretty cool. I will consider it if it’s less than RM700 or near to it. Have to start saving money. Sigh~


Amazing colors and super crispness-see your world in a different light
Ultra slim yet ultra powerful - 7.0 Mega Pixels camera in a sleek body
Super Shake-Free mode - brilliant images every time
High sensitivity technology - crisp shots for any party


White
Black
Silver
Vivid Red

CrispAds Blog Ads

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home