Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Holidays MOOD

Its holiday mood now since I just finished my final exam for the first trimester. Anyway, I’m still considering where to go for my short break vacation. There is also a possibility that I’m not going anywhere and just staying at home waiting the time to pass. Few of my friends had gone for their vacation to the City of Entertainment in Malaysia yesterday. I did not follow since I had been there for couples of time last year. From what I heard, Genting is having a special offer for its customers. Thus I decided to check that out in their website and I found that it’s true. So, perhaps it would be my choice if I’m sick of bored in holidays. Let’s see how~
They offer awesome discount and package! But the business must be down online.
Check out more at the http://www.genting.com.my

This is also another attraction if you go genting now~This "Mysteria" will be showing from now until the january of 2007! The ticket is not so expensive since you can get it at the price of about rm40-50 for adult.

Go, GO GO!


CrispAds Blog Ads

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home