Sunday, October 08, 2006

L E G O


Suddenly thinking of my old time toys, LEGO!
This is my favorite toys since I was small, and I love it because it carves my imagination and creativity. I still remember that my father used to buy me one small box of LEGO every time I did well in my exam. Basically I (used to) have a large collection of LEGO, but sadly I’m not sure where had I keep it or where had my mom dumped it.

Look at the LEGO we have nowadays, it’s more fun with different theme. Some of the themes are from movies, some from cartoons, and so on. It adds colors to this toy. Lovely!
Hope that one day I could play this toy again. Probably I’ll do it when I’m free enough. Try to get some flash back on how fun it is to build my own model without referring to the box instruction. For sure my kids in future will get the same toys branded LEGO from their dad! Definitely.



Now it's available with different themes and characters!
Two set of latest LEGO which caught my eyes in the website!~

CrispAds Blog Ads

1 Comments:

Blogger Devil's Son said...

haha...looks like you have alot of nostalgia on LEGO~
always admire my friends with their LEGO city...
mine is juz enough for me to build a model car, single building or space ship.
Maybe when i start to earn money next time, i can have my own LEGO city...ahaha

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home